lunes, 26 de agosto de 2013

Songs to choose.



"Nosotros somos el mundo" subtitulada en Español
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AgVN32XZt4
"We are the World" for Philippines after TYPHOON HAIYAN

WE ARE THE WORLD LYRICS  (USA For Africa)

There comes a time when we hear a certain call 
When the world must come together as one 
There are people dying 
And its time to lend a hand to life 
The greatest gift of all 

We can't go on pretending day by day 
That someone, somewhere will soon make a change 
We are all a part of Gods great big family 
And the truth, you know, 
Love is all we need 

[Chorus] 
We are the world, we are the children 
We are the ones who make a brighter day 
So lets start giving 
There's a choice we're making 
We're saving our own lives 
Its true we'll make a better day 
Just you and me 

Send them your heart so they'll know that someone cares 
And their lives will be stronger and free 
As God has shown us by turning stones to bread 
So we all must lend a helping hand 

[Chorus] 

When you're down and out, there seems no hope at all 
But if you just believe, there's no way we can fall,   well well well well 
Let us realize that a change can only come 
When we stand together as one 

[Chorus: x2] 




"Rolling in the deep" Lyrics by Adele
"Rolling in the deep" Video by Adele
"Rolling in the deep" Video by Vazquez with musical instruments
"Rolling in the deep" English & Spanish Subtitles by Adele
"Rolling in the deep" by Marina (a talented girl)
"Kiss Me" by Avril Lavigne
Listen and Complete the song "Kiss Me"
"I'm with You" by Avril Lavigne
"I love you" by Avril Lavigne - Easy
"I love you" KARAOKE

Read "I love you" Lyrics
"Over the rainbow"  by Israel Kamakawiwo
"All I want for Christmas is You"  by Justin Bieber and Mariah Carey
"Baby" by Justin Beiber

"Believe"  by Justin Bieber
"All around the world"  by Justin Bieber

...................................................................................................................................................................

..............................................................................................................................................................       Click to watch:"Rolling in the deep" by Marina (a talented girl)
"Rolling In The Deepby Marina (short version)
"Rodando en las Profundidades" 


There's a fire starting in my heart
Reaching a fever pitch, it's bringing me out the dark
Finally I can see you crystal clear
Go ahead and sell me out and I'll lay your ship bare
See how I’ll leave, with every piece of you
Don't underestimate the things that I will do

There's a fire starting in my heart
Reaching a fever pitch
And it's bringing me out the dark

The scars of your love remind me of us
They keep me thinking that we almost had it all
The scars of your love, they leave me breathless
I can't help feeling

We could have had it all
Rolling in the deep
You had my heart inside of your hand
But you played it, to the beat




The scars of your love remind me of us
They keep me thinking that we almost had it all
The scars of your love, they leave me breathless
I can't help feeling

We could have had it all
Rolling in the deep
You had my heart inside of your hands

But you played it
You played it
You played it
You played it, to the beat.



                                                                                                       The End

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario